General (Whole) Body Checkup/Complete Medical Check up
Full body check up is complete health checkup or diagnostic scan of your entire body including Heart, Kidney, Liver, Lungs to assess your current health status & to screen you to know if you have any apparent warning signs or if any abnormalities lying inside your body. Health checkup can ring the bell early, if there are any symptoms of fatal diseases like Cardiovascular diseases, Respiratory diseases, Cancer, diabetes, High blood pressure, Digestive Diseases and many more.
Everyone from child to old aged should go for whole body checkup at least once in a year to know about their health and if they are suffering from any abnormality or diseases. It can also give you an alert for unhealthy habits & can motivate you to follow a healthy lifestyle.
What are the tests included in Full Body Checkup?
In a complete health checkup, Raksha Hospital offers you more than 60 tests with expert counseling by Doctor. It also contains Gynaecology & Fitness Consultation (exclusively for Females).
Following are the tests that are performed in full body screening :
- Blood ,Stool ,Urine and more tests
- Lipid Profile Test
- Cardiac system: Chest X-Ray, ECG & 2D / 3D / 4D Echo Cardiography
- Vitamin Check
- Abdominal Check: Ultrasonography of Abdomen & Pelvis
- Thyroid Function Tests: TSH, T3, T4
- Kidney Function: Blood Urea, Uric Acid, Serum Creatinine
- Liver Function tests: SGPT, SGOT, Serum Bilirubin
- Pulmonary Lung Function tests
- Diabetes tests: Blood Sugar Fasting, Blood Sugar PP
- Hepatitis B tests
- CT Calcium Scoring
- Total body fat percentage
- Eye Checkup
- CT Coronary Angiography (Heart)
- CT Screening of Neck Vessels (Carotid)
- Bone Mineral Densitometry (BMD)
- Sono-mammography & Pap smear & Many More Checkup.